Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Chinese Takeout Cookbook now on Amazon!

I have some exciting news to share! My cookbook is now finally available on Amazon! Entitled The Chinese Takeout Cookbook, it’ll be released on December 11, 2012 and will feature 80+ recipes for making Chinese takeout better at home, using all-natural ingredients and tried-and-true methods.

I’ve been very giddy since seeing it on Amazon over the weekend at a friend’s house. Almost two years ago, in July of 2010, I started working on a book proposal with an idea in mind for a cookbook that celebrates Chinese food in the US. Still, it was unfathomable how quickly this would all take shape (with all the recipe testing and photography and food-styling) and that two years later I’d be jumping up and down in excitement seeing my book available for pre-order.

It’s been a crazy, fun, intense, caffeine-fueled two years, and I’m so happy you guys have been along for the ride! It’d be so wonderful and a huge help if you could check out the cookbook and “like” on Amazon. Thank you so much for being a part of this journey!

Print FriendlyTagged as: News


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment