Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Favorite Dumpling Recipes


Whenever I have a free weekend or a couple of hours on a weeknight, I like to sit in front of the TV…and wrap dumplings at the same time. It’s a good way to relax. Plus, whatever I don’t end up making for dinner I can freeze.

Here are some favorite recipes for dumplings I’ve made over the last few years. Try them out for a Chinese New Year feast (there are still 6 days left!) or any other day of the year:

Shrimp and Chive DumplingsTurkey and Mushroom DumplingsSichuan WontonsChicken and Apple Dumplings
Ramp and Swiss Chard DumplingsPork and Cabbage DumplingsPea and Shiitake DumplingsPork and Shrimp Shu Mai

What are some of your favorite dumpling recipes?

Print Friendly

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment