Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Almost there....

I’ve been receiving several emails from you wondering when, or even if, I’m ever going to come back to Just Hungry.

I just wanted to reassure you that I am. I am finally feeling well enough to start cooking again - something that is pretty critical for a food blog.

It has been a very long haul, and there were times when I thought I would never be able to come back to food blogging, especially during and after my radiation therapy, which completely zapped my energy and my appetite. I have to admit that I got very depressed at times at the prospect of never regaining the urge to cook something interesting, or come up with a new recipe, ever again.

But I do feel that my cooking mojo is coming back now. It helps a lot that I finally have a working kitchen, which I may show you on these pages later.

I may have some issues to deal with. For instance, due to my lack of updates I may lose some of the advertising that helps to fund this site as well as Just Bento If that happens I’ll have to rethink my hosting situation and so on. I do hope my advertisers do not leave me, but - well, we shall see.

I’ve also been trying to update the software that runs this site, but I have decided that that has to wait until I’ve reached a higher level of energy so to speak. (Fiddling with software is tough.) The writing is what ‘s most important after all.

So, please stay tuned and I’ll be back very, very soon. ^_^


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment